FASHION WISHLIST: MISSGUIDED & BOOHOO

This time of year is one of my favourites for shopping! It's the time of year that layering is still acceptable (even though its nearly June, it's still pretty chilly!!), nice light colours are making there way into the shops with lots of lace and not to forget festival fashion starting to arrive in stores - my fave! 

Here are my top picks from Boohoo & Missguided for this month... 


Left to Right:

Sleeveless Duster Coat - £55 - Missguided
Lace Short Sleeve Playsuit - £35 - Missguided

I am also a fringe addict and this is a trend that I have been loving for years so I am obsessed with the cropped fringed biker jacket and cannot wait to get my hands on this! I think it will be a great investment piece and I will get a lot of wear out of it over the coming months. The lace playsuit stood out to me as It is super cute and could be dressed up with heels and a statement necklace for a night out or dressed down with a denim jacket and sandals for a cute day outfit.



Left to Right:

Faux Leather Skirt - £12 - Missguided
Silky Paisley Print Shirt Dress - £28 - Missguided
Natalia A Line Skirt - £10 - Boohoo

I have been really loving the khaki trend after seeing so many celebs wearing this lately such as Kim K, Charlotte Crosby and the girls from TOWIE. I feel that this is a colour that is majorly lacking in my wardrobe so I shall definitely be adding some of these items to my closet. I also think this paisley print shirt has a very understated cool style and would look great with a pair of fringed sandals and a leather jacket thrown on top.



Left to Right:

Tassel Aztec Heeled Sandal - £35 - Missguided

I have been on the lookout for a pair of sandals that could be worn during the day but also versatile and nice enough to be worn on a night out too. I think these fringed aztec sandals from Missguied will do this perfectly, and a great selling point is that the heel isn't too high so won't make your feet too sore! The statement necklace is the perfect accessory for jazzing up a boring everyday outfit - I think it will look great with jeans a simple black t-shirt and some gold sandals. I also thought I better include these snake skin shoes from Missguided - They are just gorgeous - How could you not?!


Love,


No comments